🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Does anyone find that pulsing noise annoying?

Options
Stootsy
Stootsy Posts: 1 Newbie
edited October 2019 in Discussions
there’s a loud pulsing noise that accompanies the bubbles you need several shots to explode. I don’t know what they are called, but I had to turn off my sound to get rid of the noise. Those bubbles eat your shooter bubbles for a couple of shots. Can you find another way to identify them? That noise is disgusting. It is worse that listening to the dentist drill!

Comments

• katarany
    katarany Posts: 88 Level 3
    Options
    Can you tell me what level you start getting these please @stootsy ? I am on level 570 and don't think I have come across these yet. I do have my sound quite low when I play so perhaps I just haven't noticed them yet. I don't think I would want to be listening to something that is 'worse than a dentist drill'. That doesn't sound like fun at all.
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,387 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options
    Hi @Stootsy and welcome to our bubblicious community :)

Which Bubble witch game is this as well please? I haven't come across it either :) 

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?