Give us feedback and win Gold Bars here!

Does anyone find that pulsing noise annoying?

StootsyStootsy Posts: 1
edited October 3 in General Discussions
there’s a loud pulsing noise that accompanies the bubbles you need several shots to explode. I don’t know what they are called, but I had to turn off my sound to get rid of the noise. Those bubbles eat your shooter bubbles for a couple of shots. Can you find another way to identify them? That noise is disgusting. It is worse that listening to the dentist drill!

Comments

• kataranykatarany Posts: 13 ✭✭
    Can you tell me what level you start getting these please @stootsy ? I am on level 570 and don't think I have come across these yet. I do have my sound quite low when I play so perhaps I just haven't noticed them yet. I don't think I would want to be listening to something that is 'worse than a dentist drill'. That doesn't sound like fun at all.
  • Chicken_SlayerChicken_Slayer Posts: 9,654 Superstar
    Hi @Stootsy and welcome to our bubblicious community :)

Which Bubble witch game is this as well please? I haven't come across it either :) 
    You can find out more about our Superstars here

Please give us an accept all lives button! Vote here

I am Chicken Slayer.  Farm Heroes addict slaying Chickens since 2013. Wife, Mother, Blogger, Youtuber,  all while endlessly trying to defeat an evil raccoon or the children. Younger versions of their dad and I. We have no chance!