🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

NERO’S BINGO

Options
woosh
woosh Posts: 58 Level 2
Is it me or does anyone else have issues with players finishing their bingo game? I realize we have the “new message’ option to send players, but does not help! I could of won my game ages ago, but I’m stuck because ‘KING” won’t play! I know players purposely do this & I always get stuck with them! I dread it when I see his name come up! 
Is it possible to add “delete game” to the options? I’ve recently lost everything and I’m trying to rebuild my rewards. Not fair to those of us who love playing. Thank You All for my rant! 😊

Comments

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,365 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options
    Hi @woosh that doesn't sound good. Unfortunately in these games we cannot choose team mates. I know people who get stuck with me must think the same as I don't always have time. 
    I will tag @QueenRaffie though and she can hopefully pass your feedback over to the studio. I cannot guarantee things will change, but its always worth saying :) 
  • woosh
    Options
    Thank you for replying Chicken Slayer!! 
    I understand completely people are busy & don’t play everyday, but it’s the players that take up a tile & never play. 😩 who could not play BW!!! 😊 I appreciate you passing this on!!!  Thanks Again!
  • Lady_Choo
    Options
    No worries @woosh :) Are you logged into Facebook or the Kingdom? It might be worth switching over to see if that helps to the one you are not using :) 
  • Colin_Kebbell
    Colin_Kebbell Posts: 46 Level 2
    Options
    Same here, you start to play and then someone jumps on a tile and blocks your line, no amount of messages can get them to move!
  • woosh
    Options
    Glad it’s just not me who has this problem! I’ve even read comments on Facebook from players that are frustrated with it!  Having the same problem again now,  been waiting 3 days & it’s a mission they could complete in a few moves!  
    So annoying! 
  • missmoustacha
    missmoustacha Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options
    This is the reason I joined this forum.  I had two "kings" that took up spots.  I finished the game on my own.  
  • eri19
    eri19 Posts: 55 Level 2
    Options
    Neros Bingo. I haven't seen this game on my tablet yet. I'm on level 1916. Please can i get some bonus games.  Lol.. i need boosters too  🌻
  • Lady_Choo
    Options
    eri19 said:
    Neros Bingo. I haven't seen this game on my tablet yet. I'm on level 1916. Please can i get some bonus games.  Lol.. i need boosters too  🌻
    If its any consolation eri, it either doesn't work properly or players get held up by team-mates. Are you playing bw3? There are often more on there :) 
  • woosh
    Options

While I appreciate the “new messages” in Nero’s Bingo, I don’t always need to send a message to other players, it depends on my game play. Unfortunately, it keeps popping up & I can’t continue the game since there is no “exit” out. Even signing out & back in doesn’t help. Please give the option to click out. Thank You!!!

• Lady_Choo
    Options

Thank you for the feedback @woosh :)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?