Win Gold Bars here with the New Episode on Bubble Witch3!

Gold bars are impossible

Aliceanne_74Aliceanne_74 Posts: 23
edited November 4 in News & General Discussions
There's really no way of winning anything. Spend money and you'll progress

Comments

• mysticalmystymysticalmysty Posts: 13,183 Superstar
    Hi @Aliceanne_74 That’s not true, there’s always a way to win some gold bars on this community, like what you just did early by entering my contest ( although, you still didn’t tell me their each power of star cats ) if you are more active on this community, you will see that from time to time we always have any contests to win some gold bars or boosters and I know there are so many players that always succeed on their games without spending a dime 😉

• kaiser1618kaiser1618 Posts: 172 Game Expert
    I agree with mysticalmysty, it's possible to get some just by being aware of the different contests. Also what allows to win a hard level are mostly the boosters and you can earn those ingame :)

• Chicken_SlayerChicken_Slayer Posts: 9,956 Superstar
    In the bubble games we have lots of chances to win boosters too which I like :) 

You can find out more about our Superstars here

Please give us an accept all lives button! Vote here

Farm heroes addict slaying chickens since 2013. Wife, mother, youtuber, blogger, co-running a group with Mr slayer, endlessly trying to defeat Rancid while raising younger versions of their dad and I. We have no chance!