🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Daily reward issue

Options
Adroche
Adroche Posts: 6 Level 2
I am playing for about 50 days and I have problems with the daily reward. I have seen that there was a lot of posts about it but I did not find a solution for me there. I'm playing on my phone (android) every day, I log in and out several times per day. Some days I receive the daily reward, some days I don't, some days I receive a reward (chest appear) but the window mentioning that it is a daily reward does not. Over all, I should be about to get the full reward for the 10th time but I got it only 5 times...

Best Answer

Answers

• LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @Adroche :)

Welcome to our Community :hurrah:

To understand better your issue, would you mind to share a screenshot whenever the daily reward pops up? 
    For instructions on how to take a screenshot, please visit:
    https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/

Have a Magic Friday :3
  • Adroche
    Options
    OK, I will! But I'm not sure how it will help... When I receive it normally, then it's normal. When I don't receive it at all, nothing happen. Sometimes, just a chest appears on my screen and I assume it is the daily reward because I don't see what else it could be at that moment and it's just that the windows mentioning that it is a daily reward (and in which day of collecting rewards I am) does not appear first...
  • Adroche
    Options
    For example, 3 days ago I was at the third daily reward, then nothing for 2 days even if I was playing, login in and out several times... And today I'm back to daily reward number 1... Frustrating!
  • Adroche
    Options
    I'm back to day 1 again... It's like impossible to complete 5 days at a row if the game keep forgeting to give me the daily rewards...
  • LadyRaffie
    Options
    Hello @Adroche :)

Thanks for all the info. I have passed all your info to the Studio and as soon as they come back to me I will let you know 

Have a Bubblicious evening :3
  • LadyRaffie
    Options
    Hello @Adroche!

Would you mind to send me a screenshot when your daily rewards window pops up? 

For instructions on how to take a screenshot, please visit:
    https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/

Thank you! 
  • Adroche
    Options
    Dear QueenRaffie,

Sorry for the delayed answer, I was totally out of daily reward and then did not at time to write...

So here is a first screenshot:

Then, 2 days after I got another one, I kept playing every day but I was back at daily reward 1:

In total, I should have get already 14 full reward but I got only 5, as you can see from my medals board:

I hope this is helpful, let me know if you need something else!

Best,

Adroche

• Adroche
    Options
    Dear QueenRaffie,

I'm still having the same problem with daily rewards...

By now, I should have had 18 full reward but I'm still stuck at 5... So I should have had 13 more full daily reward. I of course missed a lot of daily rewards as well, I guess between 40 and 50...

On the 14 of November you said you forward the info to the Studio but there was no improvment...

I hope you will manage to do something!

Best,

Adroche

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?