🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

I got a new mobile phone and My Items are not same as older phone

Options
O2KEEEPER
O2KEEEPER Posts: 5 Level 2
Oct 31 I change my phone and I login by my account and I install bubble which 3 and signed 
but My level is same but my items are not coming to me 
so now my items are not with me and I sent several emails to your team 
Anne keeps sanding me same email without any solution 
So I want my item back ASAP
I hope this email is the last request 

Yoon

Comments

• LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager
    Options
    Hello @O2KEEEPER :)

Welcome to our Community :hurrah:

By connecting to Facebook or Kingdom, you are synchronising your progress with our game servers. Therefore, your progress and gold bars will be easily transferred from your old device to the new one. 

However, boosters, extra lives, and extra moves are not saved on our servers, they are saved locally on the device on which they were purchased. This means, unlike Gold Bars and level progress, they won't transfer across to your new device.

Fortunately, if you still have access to the old device, everything will still be there. Why not head on back over and use up those boosters to power through some levels before switching to your new device?

Always remember that we never recommend storing too many boosters on your device. We offer a variety of ways to get free boosters every day so there is no need to stockpile them. Use them to get past those tricky levels!

So, since you're here, don't forget to look at our Contests, there's always something to win on the Community and it starts here with a chance to win boosters

Have a Bubblific day :3

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?