🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Why does the visit Norfolk ad not work?

Lesley-6
Lesley-6 Posts: 372 Level 3
Each time the visit Norfolk ad comes up nothing happens so whatever extra you've tried to get by watching the ad you can't possibly get and the only way to get rid of it is by coming right out of the game

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,379 Candy Moderator
    Hello @Lesley-6 Hearty Welcome to the Bubble Witch 3 section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear about the issue with the Ad!!  Did it just start today?  I have played only for few minutes today, hence, did not have much chances to view many Ads.  All I saw were Ancestry Ads and few other local Ads, but not Norfolk!!  

Can you please tell me which device you are using?  I will inform our BW Community In-charge to check it out and let us know what's going on!! 

** TO post back, tap on "Type your Comment" box located below.  

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!
  • Lesley-6
    No, this has been going on for a few days, the other ads seem to work okay. I use a Samsung Galaxy tab, not sure if it's on the Kindle Fire that I also use.
  • Lesley-6
    The above screenshot is all I get when this ad comes up, whatever I try to do nothing happens and as I said the only way to get rid of it is to completely exit the game which means I could lose a life and whatever the bonus was, it doesn't happen with the other ads and personally I'm getting sick and tired of it and wonder what is the point of carrying on.
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,270 Pet Rescue Moderator
    The trouble is, I think the ads are slightly different as they are not king. They can of course report them as not working which is what @PummyRaj will have let the CM know I am sure :) 
  • LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager
    Hello @Lesley-6 :) 

Welcome to our Community :hurrah:

As @Chicken_Slayer mentions, ads are not made by King, therefore this kind of things can happen. In any case, I reported this to the Studio and they will investigate the issue. 
    In the meantime, I think they added to your account something nice for you to keep enjoying the game ;) 

Have a Bubblific day :3

• Lesley-6
    Thank you for the reply, I understand that the ads aren't made by King but obviously they need to be made aware of any issues which is of course what I have done, in the meantime I guess the ad will still come up which of course will be frustrating but let's hope the problem will be fixed.
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,270 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Of course you do @Lesley-6, don't worry, we just wanted to reassure you that it wasn't ignored but that was why it might keep coming up. You totally did the right thing :) 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?