🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Welcome Christmas and New Year's Eve 2019!

_Elsa_
_Elsa_ Posts: 36,599 Sweet Legend
edited December 2019 in Off-Topic

A hearty welcome to all King game players!  Christmas holds a different meaning to one and all.  Some countries have traditional cultures.  Many celebrate it as a religious holiday.  Yet, some might not celebrate it at all.  I created a Christmas story that you might enjoy reading here.   

Let’s hear from all of you!  Please let us know whether you celebrate this holiday and how.  My family never celebrated this holiday, but once my children were born we celebrated in our own way.  So, I would love to hear how you and your family celebrated it as you were growing up, or how you and your family celebrate it now. <3<3

Before closing this message, I would like to offer a link to help you find your way around the community.  Let's learn more about the King community!

Also, please make sure to check out the Contest Area for a chance to win gold bars!   You can check if your game is running any current contests, as well as the community contests (General).

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?