🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Why put on Billy the ghost after you've gone past the level?

Options
Lesley-6
Lesley-6 Posts: 375 Level 3
I've just entered another section after defeating Morgana and played a level and then Billy the ghost with the magic key appeared on the level previous to the one I should now p!ay, how can I possibly win the magic key when you've put it on a level I've already played

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,488 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @Lesley-6 Hope you are having a nice day!

Billy appearing on the level that you have already beaten must be a glitch!!  Please try this ---> Force close the App -->  Clear cache/cookies ---> Restart device after shutting it down for couple of minutes.  This takes care of most of the glitches in our games!!

I am guessing Billy was there on a previous level because you missed to collect the key from him within the given time!  And he was still stuck on the past level not realizing that time is over and you have passed the level too!!  I too have noticed it once in my game and followed above basic trouble-shooting step and he is back to where he is supposed to =) 

Please try and see if that helps!  If not, post back and let us know.  Tap on "Type your Comment" box located below to write back. 

Hope everything works out fine!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!   

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?