🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

What are the new additions in Stella and the Starcats home in Bubble witch 3

Options
Lesley-6
Lesley-6 Posts: 373 Level 3
Someone on my discussion thread said about new additions to Stella and the cats home, all I get is congratulations and the cats are proud of you, I'm on level 1742/3 and not been able to do anything new on the home for a long time

Answers

• LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager
    Options
    Hello @Lesley-6 :)

Unfortunately, until today has not been new additions to Stella and cats home. It is something we have reported to the Studio from all your guys' feedback and they are looking into it, but at this moment it's not a priority for the Studio. 

However, if at some point we get news about this, you guys will be the first ones to know about it ;)

Have a Magic Monday :chuffed:

• Lesley-6
    Lesley-6 Posts: 373 Level 3
    Options
    thanks for the reply, shame the Studio don't see it as a priority as there must be many players who have finished the homes and have lots of stardust to use but no way to do so, they could do something connected to Wilbur, the Tricksies, Morgana etc and make the game even more interesting for the long established players.
  • PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,330 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options
    @QueenRaffie @Lesley-6 I have loads I think allowing us to purchase gold bars or spells with them  would be a great option for collecting stardust untill another build is thought of I am sure it would please everyone and help out when you are struggling. But it's something we collect so a reason for collecting them should be available or what's the point in giving us the chance to collect them via games medals and friends houses
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,387 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options
    All feedback is passed on, although of course things are not guarenteed and the studio might already be considering. Its well worth it. Special star dust spells would be good. 
  • LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager
    Options
    Hello guys! 

I know what you mean! I enjoyed a lot building my treehouse for Stella and the cats... 
    As @Chicken_Slayer has mentioned, all feedback is passed to the Studio, rest assured on that! So thank you guys for all the thoughts and info given. Couldn't be happier with this Community :3

Have a Magic Tuesday :chuffed:

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,387 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options
    It is a pretty awesome community with some good ideas :) 
  • CapetownZA
    CapetownZA Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options
    Oh finally got it...New Bee....Newbie...... Cute...

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?