🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

What use is so much free time

Options
Lesley-6
Lesley-6 Posts: 375 Level 3

Can someone please tell me how any player can play for 13 hours of free lives, actually it's a but more than that, what use is that much free time, I think the rewards need to be looked at, bad enough if you get the 3 hours reward on wake up the tree, that's too much for many people, even worse if it happens on the 30 min reward for days playing but giving 12 hours for the main prize for magic ritual is crazy, so many other things that could be by giving less free time and a collection of other boosters.

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,482 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Look at it from a sporadic players point though @Lesley-6 12 hours free time would be good, if you drift in and out. 60 minutes for me is useless because by the time I have completed, its generally time for me to do something else. At least 12 hours would mean I could come back. In theory anyway. The reality would be I would come off, get distracted and only remember two days later 🤦‍♀️

I agree though, boosters are always handy!

• Lesley-6
    Options

maybe but not helpful for the consistent player so giving boosters instead or a mixture would helpful everyone

• Lesley-6
    Options

Also if someone comes on late in the evening for an hour or so then goes to bed and by the time they go back to the game the 12 hours will have been finished, likewise in the morning, goes on for a time then has to go for whatever reason then when they go back the time is over.

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,482 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Yep, that's often me 🤦‍♀️

• Lesley-6
    Options

And now I have 15 hours of free lives, I mean, really!! My tablet battery won't last that long let alone anything else. Also to add insult to injury I got the Howdy stranger looks like you're new here again, grrr!!!

• Lesley-6
    Options

And now another 3 hours, that's 18 hours of free lives which some would say that I was lucky but I'd say it was ridiculous, it was 12 hours for the magic ritual and two lots of 3 hours for wake up the tree but the boosters you get are pathetic, let's have more boosters and less free lives, much more fair for ALL players

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,029 Community Manager
    Options

Thanks a lot for your feedback- it's very interesting. Be assured we'll pass your comments to the Game Studio, @Lesley-6 .

• Lesley-6
    Options

Thank you, just hope that they take notice and actually do something about it, ironically a new Tricksie event started yesterday with apologies for problems and compensated with 3 hours free lives, even 3 hours is too much for some players with families, work, other interests

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?