🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

2165 Level and i have game problem it doesn't work properly

Luida
Luida Posts: 4 Newbie

Hello, everyone i have a problem that bubbles stopped coming. I mean the circle where you can see the bubbles it shows i have like 12 well not a zero and i can see the next bubble but they are not coming what's the problem?

I have tried to reinstall the game didn't help also the game keeps freezing up .

Comments

• Luida

The bubble stays and isn't moving i can't even push settings ar anything else it doesn't react if anyone can help me or give me some advice what to do .

Just in case the sound is playing and everything is moving just that i can't shot any bubbles.

• sakura
    sakura Posts: 165 Level 3

so sorry to hear about the game freezing up! what device are you playing from?

sometimes when i have this problem, i have to restart my device and reboot the game. i hope that your issue gets fixed soon!

• Luida

Hello, i have been playing on the computer , but yeah that fix all the issues temporary. But i lose all progress i have mad.

Also after several games that happens again. How should i fix this problem. and where i should seek help.? i even tried to reset pc to factory settings didn't help. Since i wanted to do that for quite a while.

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,187 Bubble Witch Moderator

@Luida Hi and a very warm welcome to the community we are all very helpful. Regarding your freezing issues this is a common problem but not as often as your experiencing you just need to exit the level and start again it's the only way to clear it be careful of reinstalling as it's highly likely you will loose spells make sure you are backed up to king or Facebook account and regularly update the app. Happy playing and have a bubblific weekend 🙂🌹

• Luida

@KimElston Hi, yeah freezing i know that. but it just that like in the photo you saw the game is working everything, but the bubbles are stuck and they are not coming anymore. is that also common problem since itt just started for me. i didn't have that problem.

P.S The white circle which connects the bubbles isn't stuck it's moving.

• PrettyBubbles

@Luida Hi yes you do get this from time to time I get it to but have not experienced it as often as you have said. But it's not something that I have needed to raise as I just start the game again. If you have this happen all the time in every level then maybe ask our CM @QueenRaffie she is very busy so please only contact her if it's a major ongoing issue. The community can give helpful advice first. To me this is a blip annoying yes but simple resolved it just means starting again. Feel free to ask about any issues you may have if I or other members cant solve them for you then I will refer you on. Have a starlistic day. 🌟🌟🌹

• lynnjohnston
    lynnjohnston Posts: 1 Newbie

My game is freezing up

This is the first time this has happened

Keep up the good work

Love love bubble witch 3 please fix the game

• PrettyBubbles

@lynnjohnston hi I love bubble witch 3 to. We are experiencing some freezing going on at the moment give logging out then turn your device off and on ago see if resets it for you. I there is a lot of changes from the studio taking place and this might be why. 👍🙂

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?