πŸ”₯ Hot right Now in Bubble Witch Saga 3 🌢
🌟 Star Cats Season 🌟
🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Time change!

Options
TempleKassing
TempleKassing Posts: 73 Level 2

i feel like I complain to much on here so let me start by saying that I love this game!!

Now, is there anyway to get to someone that can help β€œus” as a community to get someone to change some things β€œon wake the tree”. For instance, with the time change now I have to wait till 3 AM instead of the usual 2 AM. I’m so addicted to this game and I will stay up that late just to wake the rest of the tree. Can someone please either make the wait time not 24 hours or make it to where you can help with the other two flowers at midnight. I fully understand that the creators are busy making new levels but if they can just throw this one in there it will make a world of difference

tThank you,

Always a faithful bubble popper,

Tk! πŸ’œ

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?