🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

What happened to the trixie party?

Options
thumper1980
thumper1980 Posts: 16 Level 2

I was playing yesterday and it was working fine. Today, it's gone. Didn't collect rewards no notification that it's over. Nothing.

Answers

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend
    Options

There is a timer for this event ... so u mean ur timer is not due yet ? Is it?

• thumper1980
    thumper1980 Posts: 16 Level 2
    Options

It just started on Friday and said it had 4 days. It's not been 4 days yet. I didn't get to collect any rewards from it either. It just vanished

• MP65
    MP65 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

About 2 weeks ago or thereabouts, I saw the trixie party started and played it. The next day it was gone. What’s going on? That is my favorite side quest and now nothing. You can get rid of Andy and Lucy for all I care but bring the trixies back

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,035 Community Manager
    Options

Hello Witches & Wizards!!

I'm sorry, the event is not running at the moment. But don't worry though- it could be back very soon!!

Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience!!!

• MP65
    MP65 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

@Lola_Pop

Very vague answer, can you give more info? Also, every time I log into the game, it tells me Billy is leaving the chest key. What's the deal?

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 24,294 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

@MP65 hi with the issue regarding the chest and key it's been a problem for others as well the only way that you can reset this and receive this challange Is to do a uninstall and reinstall. Its not something we would normally recommend only if all other trouble shooting has not worked and this is the case with this challenge. Unfortunately you will loose any boosters but not your progress. If its something you dont want to do then you would you just have to ignore it or wait until you have used your boosters but you would soon get them back as the chest gives good prizes. But it does work in resetting it. Tricksies has been playing up for a while now so it is having to be looked into to find out why although there isn't a time limit on the fix it will back soon. I love that challenge too. But please be patient a little while longer. Hope this helps. Have a starlistic day 🌟🌟🌞

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?