πŸ”₯ Hot right Now in Bubble Witch Saga 3 🌢
🌟 Star Cats Season 🌟
🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Leo's Cup - calculation issues

Sybergypsy
Sybergypsy Posts: 10 Level 2

I have played Leo's Cup and finished many games. Each time the score should have been multiplied by 4 - instead it is multiplied by 3. I feel a bit cheated. Does anyone else experience this?

Comments

• Lotus_Flower
    Lotus_Flower Posts: 6,181 Level 5

Hello @Sybergypsy

I don't recognize that game. You will probably get more help if you post your question in the game community. Here's a link to all of them. Select your game and the write a new post in the support section.

https://communities.king.com/

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,211 Bubble Witch Moderator

@Sybergypsy hi @debrichmond is right select the bubble witch 3 as this is were Leo's cup Is I play bubble witch 3 so I can pick your question up and respond to you you can tag me in your message box if you want that way I wint miss it. There Is already a thread for Leo's cup. But you could also post it in the need help please discussion that I opened. Have a starlistic day πŸ‘πŸ’ŽπŸŒŸ

• Turtlette214
    Turtlette214 Posts: 5 Level 2

When I'm playing Leo's Cup and using Leo's Star power I realize that my score is not reflecting the bonus scores from the star bubbles. For example, if I get 5 star bubbles worth 5,000 each then at the end of the level (whether I win or lose) my score is 25,000 less than what it shows at the end of the level. Has anyone else noticed this issue? I have screen shots to show exactly what I'm saying but I don't know how to attach them to a comment. If someone could tell me how to do that then I will add the screen shots.

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,211 Bubble Witch Moderator

Hi @Turtlette214 Yes please send me a screen shot as I can better understand if I can see what is going on

To do this take the screen shot on your device then at the bottom of the screen you see when you are replying you select the second symbol from the left

This will take you to select your image from your files you just tap the image and it will automatically load

Give it a try if you still cant do it then come back and I will talk you through itπŸ‘

The other discussion you opened is a duplicate so I will close that one and we can continue here πŸ™‚πŸ’›

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?