🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

is level 2380 last level on pc?

Options
Coug
Coug Posts: 46 Level 2

using windows 10 version

Best Answer

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,460 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

@Coug normally if the screen is telling you to join Leo's cup then that means you are waiting for new chapters that come out Tuesdays or wednesdays and Leo's cup is something for you to play in between chapters if you're lucky enough to be up to date chapter by chapter 👍🌟🌟

Answers

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend
    Options

U r at the top. U need to update ur app for new lvls released...

• Coug
    Options

Thnx - how do I update?

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

@Coug hi 👋 there are 2 more chapters ahead of you. Try checking play store or equivalent select the 3 dashes top left select apps and games and just select update all. Also log out of your game and turn your device off and then on again. Let me know if it gives you your new chapters if not I will help you further 👍🌟🌟

• Coug
    Options

I'm sorry - I guess I do not know what the equivalent is for PC Windows 10 online version. I tried Windows Store and got nowhere. Since the game isn't making a connection, I cannot log out of the game. I've rebooted several times. The only screen I get is to join Leo's Cup. Thanks for your help.

• PrettyBubbles
    Answer ✓
    Options

@Coug normally if the screen is telling you to join Leo's cup then that means you are waiting for new chapters that come out Tuesdays or wednesdays and Leo's cup is something for you to play in between chapters if you're lucky enough to be up to date chapter by chapter 👍🌟🌟

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?