🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!
We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Clear all bubbles explained

PrettyBubbles
PrettyBubbles Posts: 25,565 Bubble Witch Moderator

Questions: I am at level 321-340, I am very angry, I used my last effects to get because the mission is to knock down all BUBBLES. It is not written to overturn everything. when and to topple everything I prepare and at this level it is written 339- you pop all the bubbles and that's what I did but the pumpkins stayed and I lost all my last effects. I don't think it's fair, I don't think it's right. Then change the information.

Comments

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 25,565 Bubble Witch Moderator
    edited May 2020

Please note my above post Is a question from @tekaCris that i have copied and pasted off my wall so as others who may need to know this answer can see it. Here is my reply. I know how frustrating that is but in a clear all it literally means just that including pumpkins leaves and black faces. I know it is worded as though you would think just the colours but it Is all on the screen that has to be cleared. Apart from the owls game or the lead the ghost game. Sorry you didnt realise that but hopefully now you can enjoy the game knowing this information have a starlistic day 👍🌟

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?