๐ŸŽ Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

help on level 399!

Options
jayjay229
jayjay229 Posts: 14 Level 2
edited May 2020 in Discussions

i cant make level 399 how can i get it i try all๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ขpls help thx

Comments

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 24,324 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @jayjay29 you originally posted this under another discussion that did not not meet your needs however I did reply with this level 399 clear 15 owls with 27 shots. What you have to do Is forget hitting the owls in the beginning concentrate on clearing from the top the owls will eventually group together allowing you to clear more in one go where you can clear the bats then do so as the will keep flying up and blocking you. There realy is enough shots to complete this level you just need to work out that strategy I have given and I am sure you will complete it. Please let me know how you get on. Good luck ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™‚ please try and post your future requests in the correct discussion as I would hate for you to miss out on any help you need. ๐Ÿ‘โญ๐Ÿ™‚

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?