🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Unable to add a friend!

Options
arigol
arigol Posts: 1 Newbie
edited June 2020 in Discussions

I am trying to add my partner to my BW3 friends, he already has the game , and we cannot figure out how to link our accounts and become friends!~

Neither of us are connected via FB or google, just with our King accounts using an email address

Help please :) thanks

Comments

• paul5473
    paul5473 Posts: 469 Level 4
    Options

Hi @arigol welcome to the community fourms! Hope you're having a great day. They way to add friends in bubble witch 3 is that you need to go into the setting option and use the share feature. This then allows you to share your magic link and become friends in bubble witch 3 :)

It should look like this in the settings

Hope this helps and have a great rest of your day!

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 24,360 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @arigol the friends list in king are randomly picked you can have personal friend via face book 👍🙂

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?