🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Gold bars

Options
PB59
PB59 Posts: 1 Newbie
edited June 2020 in Discussions

When you buy gold barsoff the game bubble witch you earn points. How can I find how many points I have and see if I have enough to use them

Comments

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,980 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @PB59 first of all welcome to our friendly community. points are only used to help you rank up as follows Every time you answer another player, you get 2 points. (Only your first answer to a question will award points)

Every time a player selects your answer as the accepted answer you get 10 points!

Level 2 - 5 comments 0 points

Level 3 - 50 comments 0 points

Level 4 - 250 comments 250 points

Level 5 - 500 comments 500 points

Legend - 1000 comments 1000 points

Sweet Legend - 10000 comments 10000 points

Royal Legend - 25000 comments 25000 points

Ultimate Legend - 50000 comments 50000 points. You dont actually use them in you're game. I hope I have understood your question correctly. Happy gaming 👍🙂🌞

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?