🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

My Gold Bars and I need them now!

Options
JRN
JRN Posts: 7 Level 2

Hi i an a newbie. I was playing three weeks back and one day my account got reset and i had to replay from level 1. I won my gd bars fair and square by playing. Why i need to pay $2.99 to access them. I do understand that i can pay if i have no gold bars earned and then i can buy them. Why on earth i have to pay when i earned then fair and square by playing.

i really enjoy playing. This is really not goid. Please give back my gold bars.

Thank you!

vubvle safe 3 witch,

JRN

Comments

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,546 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @JRN winning gold bars unfortunately doesn't work the same way as challenges. They are offered to all players and the option to purchase them is not an obligation. Some players like this option and some dont. King add them to reward you for the amount of stars you achieve as an added option as you dont win prizes for stars earned in your game they will rank you up to help you earn extra stardust. Sorry this wont be the reply you like and I hope you can still enjoy your game. You could try entering competitions were if you win you will get free gold bars added. Have a look here https://community.king.com/en/blog/categories/competitions see what you think 👍🙂

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?