Level 885

Options
carrotmh
carrotmh Posts: 7 Level 2

Hello! I am blowing up level 885 EXCEPT for the 9 letter words. I have played for days and days - probably close to 100 times and I have only made 1 9 letter word. I’ve had words that are compromised of 5 or more blasters and no luck. What’s the trick?

thank you!

Answers

• abe_coffee
    abe_coffee Posts: 1,976 Level 5
    Options

hi @carrotmh

the trick to making longer words is ... blast some crowns

do not go crazy looking for 9-letter words

look for 7-letter words ... and flood the board with crowns

why do that? ... blasted crowns add to a word's length ... and most blasted crowns are returned to the board in a new position

why 7-letter words? ... to create 8-way blasters

one approach ... make a 7-letter word that has an 8-way blaster ... AND the blaster hits 2 crowns

avoid including crowns in the word(until the last word) ... crowns included in a word are consumed

example ... open in a new tab or a new window

• abe_coffee
    abe_coffee Posts: 1,976 Level 5
    Options

am doing an experiment with screenshots ...

level 885 has screenshots on my FB page

go to Abe Venti ... select photos ... select albums ... then select level 885

am hoping the screenshots are available to everyone

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 6,403 Level 5
    Options

Heya! I hope the above answers helped you beat level 885. Happy playing.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?