🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Treasure Round - rewards not received

Options
psychogreenie
psychogreenie Posts: 21 Level 2

Hi guys πŸ‘‹

I'm playing BW3 on an LG 5 Android device. I was stuck on Level 1022 earlier this evening. I must have had about 8 unsuccessful attempts when it turned into a Treasure Round. You know, a treasure chest for each star earned if you complete the level this time round. Well, with the help of a few Boosters and a little bit of luck I successfully finished, earning 3 gold stars (screenshot attached). The 3 treasure chests appeared as usual - bronze, silver & gold. The bronze chest opened to reveal a 300 bottle of Fairy Dust. Then all 3 chests disappeared. I've won many Treasure Rounds in the past and know that 3 stars means that all 3 chests open to reveal a reward in each. So I am missing rewards from the silver and gold chests. Please will you let me know how I can get the 2 missing rewards\. I wouldn't normally make a fuss, but this is the 2nd time it has happened today (this afternoon I got 2 stars but the silver chest didn't open) and I used at least 2 valuable Boosters to make sure I won the treasure.

Any suggestions?

Thanks πŸ’š

Best Answer

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Answer βœ“
    Options

A warm welcome to our Community @psychogreenie πŸ€—

I'm sorry to hear you did not get all your rewards but I'm afraid we here in the community, are not able to replace items that has not been received. Only Player Support can look into it. Have you by any chance contacted them?

You can do by selecting the "Contact Us" button below:

Hope this helps :)

Answers

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Answer βœ“
    Options

A warm welcome to our Community @psychogreenie πŸ€—

I'm sorry to hear you did not get all your rewards but I'm afraid we here in the community, are not able to replace items that has not been received. Only Player Support can look into it. Have you by any chance contacted them?

You can do by selecting the "Contact Us" button below:

Hope this helps :)

• janjan123
    janjan123 Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited June 2020
    Options

I have two issues

the truckies is stuck waiting for me to claim prizes and it won’t clear

Also even though it’s a fresh day I can’t pick a flower for a challange In the team challange

email**Edit by CM: removed personal info.**

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,490 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @janjan123 and welcome to our friendly community. Sorry to hear that. Have you tried checking you have the up to date version and then logging out of the game then turning your device off for around 30 seconds then back on. It can reset blips. If not it would be a case of uninstall and reinstall the warnings are you need to make sure your game is saved first and you would loose any boosters as they are saved to your device not the game. If you do have to do this once you have reinstalled play one one level then logg out and restart your device again. Good luck and let me know your feedback by typing @ then my name and select it from the drop down that you will see so it turns black that way I will be notified πŸ‘πŸ™‚

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 6,403 Level 5
    Options

@psychogreenie Heya! Welcome to the king community! Same problem happened to me when I used to play the game. I hope the above answers can help you solve this problem. Happy playing✨✨

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?