🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

I’m new to BubbleWitch3

Options
leheakins
leheakins Posts: 1 Newbie

Hi,

I love this game! Glad I came across it!

Comments

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 24,360 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @leheakins welcome. I love BW3 too. As you are new to the community here are a few links you may find helpful. You can go here to learn about the community or here were you will find all our discussions. Have a look and post comments if you need help we will always do our best. If you want a chance of winning gold bars then go here   A tip you may find helpful to make lots of friends is If you tag a specific person in a discussion just type @ then there name then select it from the drop down that appears so as it turns black that way not only do the community see it that particular person will be notified. Have a starlistic day ⭐🌟🌞🙂

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 14,322 Community Manager
    Options

Hi @leheakins and a warm welcome to the Community 🤗

So what level are you on and what do you like the most about the game?

Hope we keep seeing you around 🤩

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?