๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now in Bubble Witch Saga 3 ๐ŸŒถ
๐ŸŒŸ Star Cats Season ๐ŸŒŸ
๐ŸŽ Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

I can't finish the level party of the trickies

Options
Nenis34
Nenis34 Posts: 3 Newbie

The level party of the trickies has been frozen for three months, of the 5 levels, only charge 3 and it frozen

Comments

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,316 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @Nenis34 welcome.

You should of come to us sooner so we could help you.

It was about that long ago when we was experiencing this issue with tricksies. There are two trouble shooting procedures for this issue.

First Is to make sure your game is saved and you have no pending updates in play store or equivalent. Then log out of your game and turn your device off and on.

If this doesn't work then the only other option is to uninstall and reinstall the game. Then play one level and repeat the above.

2 warnings for you when uninstalling. Your game must be saved to keep your current level also any boosters will be lost and unfortunately we can not replace them.

Let me know you're thoughts you can notify me by typing @ then my name and select it from the drop down that appears so it turns black.

Good luck ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™‚

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,316 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

And now @Nenis34 as I can see you are new to the community. I would like to leave you with some links to help you learn your way around.

You can goย hereย to learn about the community orย hereย were you will find all our discussions. Have a look and post comments if you need help we will always do our best.

If you want a chance of winning gold bars then goย hereย ย 

A tip you may find helpful to make lots of friends is If you tag a specific person in a discussion just type @ then there name then select it from the drop down that appears so as it turns black that way not only do the community see it that particular person will be notified. Have a starlistic day โญ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿ™‚

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?