(ENDED) Win Gold Bars here! Who is you favourite character?

LadyRaffieLadyRaffie Posts: 1,811 Community Manager
edited September 2 in Win Prizes

No account yet? Sign up here in 2 seconds! 

Hello Witches and Wizards!

As I said in my re-introduction in the Community here, I can see there are a lot of new members ( at least since I left this magic lands back in April) and would love to get to know you a little bit more.. 🤗

So let’s start with....

Who’s your favourite character from the Bubble Witch Saga and why? 

Is it the wicked Morgana? Or the Sweet Stella? Maybe the Fairy Queen? 

Comment below and don’t forget to tell us why is your favourite character of them all! 

👉5 random players will get 20 Gold Bars 

You have until Wednesday 31st of August, 1pm CET to participate! You can read the Terms and Conditions here.

and remember....

May the Magic be with you 💫

Candy Crush Soda - Celebrate Level 5000 with us! 🥳

🏆Win Gold Bars in our 5 Competitions HERE 🏆
🥇Claim the exclusive Community 5000 Level badge  HERE!  🥇

Want to PLAY?
🍭 Play Candy Crush Saga      🥤 Play Candy Crush Soda Saga         👭Play Candy Crush Friends Saga     🍮Play Candy Crush Jelly Saga   🥕Play Farm Heroes Saga 
Prev13456

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.