🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Why did Tricksies Party finish before time

Lesley-6
Lesley-6 Posts: 372 Level 3
edited August 2020 in Support

Hi, I was playing Tricksies Party, went out to see how Wake the Tree was doing and whilst doing that Tricksies Party emblem came up and said Claim, so I had to claim, I was just 5 away with help from my team mates to completing the challenge so having to claim I had no opportunity to collect all 5 Tricksies, just 4. Why?

Comments

• Lesley-6
    Lesley-6 Posts: 372 Level 3

After my post yesterday about the challenge disappearing before I could get the 5th Tricksie I got it back today though it was to start at the beginning which I thought okay at least I've got something but after having one go at it, it disappeared again saying that the Trickiest will be back but the challenge still has over a day to run, what on earth is going on.

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 22,851 Bubble Witch Moderator

Hi @Lesley-6 sorry to hear that. It Is the first time this has been mentioned. So at this stage I can only presume it to be a connection blip. Why don't you give the trouble shooting tips that we have gone through before a go. The game does end shortly so it may be a case of waiting to see what happens next time. Also while I have you we have tagged you several time to give us you ID as you was one of the winners in the last contest. So if you could head on back there with your ID we can add your gold bars and 3 super colour bombs to your account 👍🙂

• PrettyBubbles

Hi as I have answered you regarding this issue in your other discussion. I will go ahead and close this duplicate 👍

• PrettyBubbles

Hi @Lesley-6 As I can see our CM has joined in your 3rd discussion I will go ahead and close this one to. Can you please refrain from opening duplicate discussion as it just creates confusion when trying to help you👍

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?