Latest news about Bubble Witch 3 Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better
The gyus are only bouncing. Playing on IPad, updated version, checked internet connection, restarted several times, but nothing changed.
My ID is 9102597193
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
@Lesley-6 hi we have been talking so many times regarding this and I have said I fully understand why you wont uninstall but as you know this was the proven fix this when the issue first arrived some time ago. I can suggest you contact customer support for more clarification but I feel this is something they also will ask you to do but everything is worth a try 👍🙂
It seems that yet again no rewards for playing Tricksies Party on my Samsung, I like playing it but now I'm not sure it's worth playing except to help collect whatever is needed in the Wake the tree challenge, I've no idea what the problem is as I don't seem to have the problem on my other device which incidentally I'm not connected to Facebook. As I'm past the level 2000 landmark I will not, understandably, try to delete the game etc for fear of losing all that hard work.
Hi dear
Please Contact Support Area here 👇
Tagging To Superstars Also to help more @KimElston
Hi @DamirL , if you look below others are having the same problem with those Tricky Tricksies . Thank you for your ID number. Just to double check your game is connected correct.