🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

How to change my avatar

Yamunadevi
Yamunadevi Posts: 1 Newbie
  • How to change my avatqr

Answers

• johamilton
    johamilton Posts: 23,802 Bubble Witch Moderator
    edited September 2020

Hi @Yamunadevi, to change your avatar, click on your current avatar on the top right corner (I am on a PC, don't know if you are using a mobile or not)

You will then get this page. Put your mouse on your Avatar and it will say Change Icon, then it will take you to a page that you can choose another avatar.

Let me know if this helps.

I see you are a New Bee, while I have you, let me give you a BIG Welcome to the King Community family. Here is a quick tour around your Community. Go to the Community Hub to join discussions, Players Corner, International area and more.  Next head over to All Games. Try them all!   Then if you go to Everything you need to know It is a complete guide to help you move around with ease.  

*** Here's a tip you will use over and over … if you want to tag a specific person, type @ then start typing the name, select the name from drop down and it will then turn black. They then will be notified. Have a fantastic day. 😊

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?