🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Cannot unlock Eternal Isles level 70

Options

I do not have the nine gold bars needed to unlock now and there is no prompt to contact friends to help unlock it. With only 16 days left of play time, when will it unlock on its own?

Answers

• johamilton
    johamilton Posts: 24,178 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @Sings_With_Spirits, sorry you are having trouble getting in. I don't know what has changed with that, but you use to be able to go in and ask like 3 times to enter and finally the cats would let you in. I don't know if they have closed that down now that it is ending. I hope that you get a chance to complete Level 70. It is a little tricky! 😉

I see you are a New Bee and Welcome to the King Community family. Here is a quick tour around your Community. Go to the Community Hub to join discussions, Players Corner, International area and more.  Next head over to All Games. Try them all!   Then if you go to Everything you need to know It is a complete guide to help you move around with ease.  

*** Here's a tip you will use over and over … if you want to tag a specific person, type @ then start typing the name, select the name from drop down and it will then turn black. They then will be notified. Have a fantastic day. 

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi and welcome to the community.

Sorry that you are facing such issues. I know in some other games our community manager can help players to unlock the new levels. Not sure about bubble witch saga. But let me tag @KimElston one of our Superstar and surely Kim will have a better knowledge about this and hopefully your levels can be unlocked.

Thanks and have a lovely time ahead.😀

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,330 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @Sings_With_Spirits Welcome to the community are you asking about bubble witch 1 as you will be aware this game ends in a couple of weeks so some features that you have to continue with your game will not be available or updated. So cats may just stay sleeping 😌

Why dont you head on over and join us in BBW3 it's a great game and has a lot of features we also have a great community and lots of contest for you to join 👍🙂🌟 Thanks @aijaziqbal for the tag.

• Sings_With_Spirits
    Options

Ask three times to enter?

Well, it was three days ago that I finally solved 19-10, but I had never encountered the gateway for level 70.

What I find strangest is that there is absolutely no way to contact friends to get the three friends to help.

This is the screen I get:

Bubble Witch I is my favorite game. BW2 is just not relaxing at all! (those spinning ghost thingies raise my blood pressure!) I have already completed all the standard levels and was hoping to finish the Eternal Isles... originally before the end of the year, but then by 2 Oct.

I guess that if the level does not unlock I will be reduced to star-hunting and the dailies until the game is put out to pasture. :(

• johamilton
    johamilton Posts: 24,178 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

I am so sorry @Sings_With_Spirits, I have been contacting some of my BWS1 friends to see if they have gotten to EI 70 as of yet, and they have already finished it all. I know some, a few months ago, were having problems getting in, and after quite a few tries it magically opened. So I was hoping that would be the same for you. All of the original BWS players feel your pain.

Have you tried out BWS3 as of yet? I play and it is a good game. It will give you a good challenge. Give it a chance 😉

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?