🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Tricksies Garden

Options
Lesley-6
Lesley-6 Posts: 375 Level 3

I was going to say it would be interesting to see if I got the rewards after playing Tricksies Garden on here, my Samsung tablet, but it seems I'm not even going to get the opportunity and yet this us the device I've played Bubble Witch the longest and to which I'm connected to Facebook.

Comments

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,573 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @Lesley-6 We have had so many conversations together in different discussions for some time now regarding trixies and the solution unfortunately remains the same as it was in the beginning. There is no more I can add. Sorry 😌

• Lesley-6
    Lesley-6 Posts: 375 Level 3
    Options

@KimElston, it's okay Kim, it just seems strange that on one device there seems to problems but not so much on another and coincidentally the one with no or few problems is also not connected to Facebook and that in itself could be part of the problem/solution as Facebook is awash with problems especially in its new format but I digress. In my present state of mind I'm struggling to even play daily though I do try to and will continue to do so, sad to see that the original Bubble Witch is retiring but with BW3 evolving all the time I guess the time had to come.

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,573 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @Lesley-6 Sorry to hear you are experiencing problems 😌. Dont worry I am sure you will feel better soon and start to enjoy playing again and showing activity in the community 👍

Yes it's good that bws3 does continue to evolve 1 was so old it was the right decision to put it to rest but sad for those that loved playing it. 🙂

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?