🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Application stopped

gabri94
gabri94 Posts: 2 Newbie

Hello! I have some issues with Bubble Witch Saga 3: error message is "application stopped" on Android. Could you help me please? Thank you! 😊

Best Answer

• johamilton
    johamilton Posts: 24,159 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hi @gabri94, so sorry you are having problems. Try closing your game and restarting your device to see if that works. That of course is the easiest, and be sure your connectivity is strong. Be sure to update your Game To Latest Version, log in and out of your game ... I see you are on an Adroid. below 🔽 click on your device and there are some troubleshooting support steps from King Community

Android

Let us know if you have got it back. 💮

I see you are new to the community, so want to give you a BIG Welcome to the King Community family. Here is a quick tour around your Community. Go to the Community Hub to join discussions, Players Corner, International area and more.  Next head over to All Games. Try them all!   Then if you go to Everything you need to know It is a complete guide to help you move around with ease.  

*** Here's a tip you will use over and over … if you want to tag a specific person, type @ then start typing the name, select the name from drop down and it will then turn black. They then will be notified. Have a fantastic day. 

Answers

• johamilton
    Answer ✓

Hi @gabri94, so sorry you are having problems. Try closing your game and restarting your device to see if that works. That of course is the easiest, and be sure your connectivity is strong. Be sure to update your Game To Latest Version, log in and out of your game ... I see you are on an Adroid. below 🔽 click on your device and there are some troubleshooting support steps from King Community

Android

Let us know if you have got it back. 💮

I see you are new to the community, so want to give you a BIG Welcome to the King Community family. Here is a quick tour around your Community. Go to the Community Hub to join discussions, Players Corner, International area and more.  Next head over to All Games. Try them all!   Then if you go to Everything you need to know It is a complete guide to help you move around with ease.  

*** Here's a tip you will use over and over … if you want to tag a specific person, type @ then start typing the name, select the name from drop down and it will then turn black. They then will be notified. Have a fantastic day. 

• gabri94
    gabri94 Posts: 2 Newbie

Hi @johamilton ! Thank you very much for your help! 😊 I updated Google Play Services and the game is now working! Have a nice day 🌸

• johamilton
    edited October 2020

@gabri94, what awesome news! We always hate loosing our fun game! It is a good way to possibly winning Gold bars. And who doesn't like Gold bars! Thanks for the update 😉

Please be sure to always check out The "Win "Prizes" section 👇️

. https://community.king.com/en/bubble-witch-saga/categories/contests-bw

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?