🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

The twins are getting to know each other

Options
_Elsa_
_Elsa_ Posts: 36,783 Sweet Legend
edited October 2020 in Discussions

Some time passes and Stella is teaching her sister how to do positive things to help the players.

Luna thinks that she is getting the hang of things. 

“Hey Sis, I’m so glad that I found you,” Luna says. “It might take me a while to change my behavior, but I think I’m really going to like throwing out positive vibes instead of negative. Who needs those bad spells anyway?” 

All’s well that ends well but wait ………………………….  What about Wilbur? Luna has no clue how to break the spell. Her foster mother never taught her how to break spells. She only learned how to create them.

Kim joins the twins to see if they can find a solution on how to break the spell from Wilbur. During their walk they see Wilbur trying to help the player, oh I mean not helping the player. It looks like his behavior is getting worse. They have to find a way to break the spell. But how? 

“Hey girls, we need to bring Wilbur back to normal behavior,” says Kim. “But how are we going to do it? I’ve got it! Let’s see if the players in the community can help us. If they share their ideas on how they think the spell can be broken then they might just save the day!” 

And so, this story comes to an end! Kim goes into the Player’s Corner and posts a message asking the players for help.  P

lease join us - 🔮 Oh NO 🙈 Bubble Trouble 🔮 and offer us some advice on how we can break the spell.

Start at the beginning – What happened to Wilbur?

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?