🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Who is that witch?

Options
_Elsa_
_Elsa_ Posts: 36,783 Sweet Legend
edited October 2020 in Discussions

Before finding Stella, she sees a witch

doing something to a level. As she gets closer to the game she sees her throwing a bunch of bubbles at the game. 

Wait a second! She looks so much like Stella but wearing a different color outfit.  

“Stop what you’re doing!” shouts Kim. “Who are you and what are you doing here?” 

The witch looks at her and then turns back to the game. She is casting some kind of spell on the bubbles that seems to be preventing the owls from being freed. 

Kim goes over to her and looks her in the eye.  

“Didn’t you hear me ask you who you are and what you’re doing here?” asks Kim. 

“Yes, I did, but I chose to ignore you,” says Luna. “You are interrupting the spell that I am putting on this level.” 

She introduces herself as Luna. Kim thinks that she must be related to the wicked witch of the west as she is one nasty witch! Maybe she is the source of why Wilbur is acting so strange. Could she have cast a spell on him? Hmmmm…………… 

“Is your mother the wicked witch of the west?” asks Kim.  

Luna tells her that she has no clue who her mother is.  She was raised in a foster home and the foster mother was real nasty. She taught her how to cast these spells and it sure looks like she taught her very well. Tiffi tells her that she might be related to Stella and she would like to introduce the two of them. 

Luna reluctantly stops what she’s doing. She wants to find out who this Stella person is. Kim tells Luna that she’s looking for Stella so she tells Luna to follow her. 

Shortly afterwards they find Stella.

The two witches stare at each other as though they were seeing themselves in a mirror. Tiffi introduces Luna to Stella and they really do look identical! Oh wow, another set of twins!  

Let’s continue – Stella has an identical twin sister

Start at the beginning – What happened to Wilbur?

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?