🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Wilbur is puzzled

Options
_Elsa_
_Elsa_ Posts: 36,783 Sweet Legend
edited October 2020 in Discussions

Everything else looks good so Kim leaves the community. She picks up her phone to play the game but something distracts her. Out of the corner of her eye she notices Wilbur just standing still with a dazed look on his face. He’s holding up a mobile phone and it looks like it might be a release the owls level. Oh no! What is he doing? She walks over to him to find out if he’s ok. 

“Wilbur, what’s going on?” Kim asks. “Wilbur ……… Wilbur.” 

No response! She waves her hand in front of his face. Nothing! She taps him on the shoulder. Nothing! She claps her hands real loud and that brings him out of the trance. 

“Wilbur, why are you just standing here?” Kim asks. “I thought you were supposed to be helping Stella.” 

Wilbur looks at Kim and has no clue what she’s talking about.  

“Oh, hi Kim,” Wilbur says. “Something happened to me yesterday. When I woke up I was doing my usual getting ready to help Stella when suddenly I felt this tingling in my front paws. I don’t know what happened next but I think I went into a trance. I got ready to leave and when I met up with Stella instead of helping her I got this urge to cause havoc on some of the levels that the players were doing. I couldn’t stop myself.”

Now that is very strange! Kim is puzzled about his change in behavior. She will have to keep an eye on things.

Wilbur gathers a bunch of bubbles and heads back towards the game. Kim has a few free moments so she decides to look for Stella to ask her if she’s noticed any changes in his behavior.

Let’s continue – Stella has no clue

Start at the beginning – What happened to Wilbur? 

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?