🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

No longer able to use on Facebook on PC - directed to mobile

Options
Gizzboo
Gizzboo Posts: 2 Newbie
edited October 2020 in Discussions

Program identifies will not load levels beyoond 1420 and directs me to mobile, which I cannot use as it is too small. How can I get additional levels without going mobile? Oh, yess, and this was just after I purchased additional features including 3 unlimited hours, etc. Lost the 3 hrs, no forwarning that 1421 and on would not be loaded for PC use. Grrr.

Comments

• johamilton
    johamilton Posts: 25,172 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @Gizzboo, are you playing BWS2 or BWS3? BWS 2 can only be played on a mobile device.

On BWS3, I can still play on a PC but you have to be using Windows 10 and I sign in using my King account. If you are playing thru FB, there will be no further updates with them. That could be your problem.

Please let me know which BWS game you are playing and we can go from there.

I see you are new to the community, say let me say Welcome to the King Community family. Here is a quick tour around your Community.💮

Go to the Community Hub to join discussions, Players Corner, International area and more.  Next head over to All Games. Try them all!   Then if you go to Everything you need to know It is a complete guide to help you move around with ease.  

*** Here's a tip you will use over and over … if you want to tag a specific person, type @ then start typing the name, select the name from drop down and it will then turn black. They then will be notified. Have a fantastic day. 👻👻

• Gizzboo
    Gizzboo Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited October 2020
    Options

BWS 3 on Windows 7 OS. Thanks for the welcome. If there was a notification of this change, I did not see it, and feel just a bit annoyed that I had just (reluctantly) puchased some bonuses only to be notified after the fact that I could not proceed.. Small amount of $ but obviously wanted to still enjoy BWS 3. Thanks so much, Jo, for your response, but I'm not getting a new computer for BWS 3.If you know a work-a-round, please let me know.

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    edited October 2020
    Options

@Gizzboo Hi and welcome, you can still upgrade from windows 7 to windows 10 on your current computer if its is compatible,

I will try to fin link and add it to this post

Thank you

• johamilton
    johamilton Posts: 25,172 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @Gizzboo, thank you for your response. I would not buy a new computer for a game either .... I get it! 😉 With everything going on right now with the Flash ending in December all the games that are web based are having a problem. That is why Windows 10 is needed because there is a lack of updates and progress freezing on older pc's. The game will also run slow. I do play on a Windows 10 and I could not play thru FB, I had to download the game thru the Microsoft store to be able to play on my PC. It is a pain for sure. I feel for you, we are not happy campers when our games don't work. 💮

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?