🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Windows 10 Game Freezing

Options
santillivince
santillivince Posts: 14 Level 2
edited November 2020 in Support

Hi, I was looking through the help topics on this but when I clicked the link on game freezing it kept saying I didn't have permission. I'm not sure what that's about. Anyway, This is not something new. It happens every now and then but, since a recent feature update it is happening on almost every game now which basically makes the game unplayable. What happened was, windows forced me to install a feature upgrade and ever since this happens on almost every game now. I rolled back to the previous versions of windows but it is still happening. I also tried resetting and reinstalling the game but no dice. What happens is I'll be playing the game and all the sudden it won't go on to the next move. The game will not accept any input from my mouse. Only thing I can do is close the app and start all over. Has anyone else experienced this? I wondering if windows update broke it or if this something wrong King's end and unrelated to windows. Thanks in advance I also put this question to King support and waiting to hear back.

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?