🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Levels and update

Options
Petka
Petka Posts: 4 Newbie

Hi, I have a problem.

I completed level 2980 14 day ago and I don't have new levels. Here I found that some players are already playing level 3050... I don't have a game update in the app store...

I want to keep playing, but I don't know what more to do .. Please help me..

Best Answer

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 11,816 Level 2
    edited November 2020 Answer ✓
    Options

廾𝗂 @Petka, welcome to the Community!

ℹ️ Sometimes the Mobile & Facebook versions of the Game will have a different number of Levels.

• At times, the latest Levels are first released onto Mobile & then adapted for Facebook and sometimes it's the other way around. This means there can be different numbers of Levels on different platforms for a particular Game. These will catch up when the different App Stores update their pages & include the new content.

🔺 If you have no further Levels to play, you might have reached the end of the available content. This happens when you've played all the Levels that are accessible. From the Map screen, you can see new Levels or Episodes if they're available. If they're not, you'll see a sign or symbol which tells you that you've played everything possible. In Bubble Witch Saga 3, the sign for the end of content appears like this ↓↓↓

---> An in-Game pop-up will appear to let you that new Levels are being created & it will disappear and allow you to move forward -provided you've updated your Game- once the new content has become available.

🔺 To be sure you are playing the newest content, you need to update the Game via your App Store.

• You can manually check if you have the latest version of the Game by visiting the App Store & seeing if the button shows 'Update'. Here are the links you need to get more information on how to do this:

Answers

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,707 Community Manager
    Options

Hi @Petka and welcome to the Community 🤗

At the moment, the game features 2980 on Windows 10 app, si this the platform you're playing from?

If not, mobile devices should have up to level 3050 so if you don't have access this and you;re playing on mobile, have you made sure the game app is up to date?

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 11,816 Level 2
    edited November 2020 Answer ✓
    Options

廾𝗂 @Petka, welcome to the Community!

ℹ️ Sometimes the Mobile & Facebook versions of the Game will have a different number of Levels.

• At times, the latest Levels are first released onto Mobile & then adapted for Facebook and sometimes it's the other way around. This means there can be different numbers of Levels on different platforms for a particular Game. These will catch up when the different App Stores update their pages & include the new content.

🔺 If you have no further Levels to play, you might have reached the end of the available content. This happens when you've played all the Levels that are accessible. From the Map screen, you can see new Levels or Episodes if they're available. If they're not, you'll see a sign or symbol which tells you that you've played everything possible. In Bubble Witch Saga 3, the sign for the end of content appears like this ↓↓↓

---> An in-Game pop-up will appear to let you that new Levels are being created & it will disappear and allow you to move forward -provided you've updated your Game- once the new content has become available.

🔺 To be sure you are playing the newest content, you need to update the Game via your App Store.

• You can manually check if you have the latest version of the Game by visiting the App Store & seeing if the button shows 'Update'. Here are the links you need to get more information on how to do this:

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

Congratulations for reaching the end of the map 🎊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?