๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now in Bubble Witch Saga 3 ๐ŸŒถ
๐ŸŒŸ Star Cats Season ๐ŸŒŸ
๐ŸŽ Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Bug in level 833

sarangd
sarangd Posts: 1 Newbie

This is regarding level 833. There is a small bug. Symbol of this level says that it is of type "Lead the ghost upwards" but surprisingly when I played first time, actual level was of type "Clear all". First I thought it was my confusion. But to make sure, I tried to play the same level again. Surprisingly sometimes it is coming with type "Clear all" and sometimes with type "Lead the ghost upwards". I have attached two screenshots, please go through those. I have purposely failed to complete the level at two different situations. You can see the difference in the background (in faint colours). In one screenshot you can see the type "Lead the ghost upwards" and in another screenshot you can see the type "Clear all". Please see carefully at the top right side of the screen in background. I hope I explained the problem properly. If something is not clear, you can ask me anytime.

Answers

• johamilton
    johamilton Posts: 24,159 Bubble Witch Moderator

Hi @sarangd, thank you for the information. I do not see the writing on the top right, but I do see two different backgrounds. One has the leaves and the other does not. I went into my game, and went in and out 4 time to see if it would change and it didn't. I then played it and my game does not have the leaves. It must just be some kind of glitch that just randomly happened, and hopefully has cleared up! That is very strange though! Maybe Wilbur is up to no good ๐Ÿคฃ

I see you are new and would like to give you a warm Welcome to the King Community family. Here is a quick tour around your Community. ๐Ÿ˜Š

* Go to the Community Hub to join discussions, Players Corner, International area and more.ย ๐Ÿ’

* Next head over to All Games. Try them all!ย ย ๐Ÿ…

* Lastly, Everything you need to know, A complete guide to help you move around with ease.ย ย ๐Ÿ’ฎ

*** Here's a tip you will use over and over โ€ฆ if you want to tag a specific person, type @ then start typing the name, select the name from drop down and it will then turn black. They, then will be notified. Have a fantastic day.ย ๐ŸŒฒ

So glad you are enjoying our game and this month they are celebrating Bubble Witch Saga 3. There are lots of contests going on that you can receive some great badges and maybe win some Gold. You can see the here in he BWS forum and also go Goย HEREย andย ย HEREย in the community. ๐Ÿ

If you don't mind, I am going to tag @PrettyBubbles to put you on the notification list. That way when new information or contests come up for the game, you will be notified.

Hope you have a great time in the community. ๐Ÿ‘ป

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,273 Bubble Witch Moderator

Hi @Sarang I along with @johamilton have checked this level for you and it is a lead the ghost through bubbles

I have seen your screenshots can you tell me if it is now rectified as if not the studio will need to be informed ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™‚

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?