πŸ”₯ Hot right Now in Bubble Witch Saga 3 🌢
🌟 Star Cats Season 🌟
🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

cannot finish level 2709

margretdzn
margretdzn Posts: 54 Level 3

I've attempted playing level 2709 4 times so far, and each time I get down to, say, 20-somthing bubbles left and I have to choose whether to continue playing or try again.....whenever I hit the try again button, I get that swirly thingy that won't go away....I've walked away and left it, came back 15 minutes later and it's still swirling!!! Only thing I can do is close out game and restart----I do and same thing keeps happening over and over!!

Game is broken at this level for me.Please advise?

Answers

• lilikoikisses
    lilikoikisses Posts: 1,046 Level 3

@margretdzn I haven’t heard of this issue. I bet that @johamilton might have some ideas for you.

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 22,848 Bubble Witch Moderator

Hi @margretdzn Just to clarify before I can help further are you saying you get down to 20 or so bubbles but still have shots left when you are prompted try again or are you only prompted after you haven't been able to beat the level πŸ€”πŸ™‚

• johamilton
    johamilton Posts: 23,779 Bubble Witch Moderator

Hi @margretdzn , I have seen your private message to me regarding this level and I see that our wonderful @PrettyBubbles has already responded and is waiting for further details. So if you will respond to the above, then hopefully, she can get you on your way and beat this level. Just wanted to let you know why I did not respond to your message. It is so much better to resolve problems here, just in case someone else is having the same problem! πŸ‘»

• margretdzn

No. what I mean is----I just played this morning, I got down to 40 bubbles, took my last turn and the usual window that comes up with a choice of playing again or buying more bubbles to shoot has now become a windoiw that says MAGIC IN PROGRESS with a swirly that never stops!! I no longer get a chioice to start over or buy more bubbles to shoot!

I have to close down the whole game and start game over again, and the same thing keeps happening....this level is broken!

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 22,848 Bubble Witch Moderator

Hi @margretdzn we have no other know issues with this level so trouble shooting will need to be done before it can passed to the studio as this is what they need you to do first

Please first check in Microsoft or play store that you have received the most recent update if so clear cash then log out of your game and turn your device off and on let's see how that goes before I reccomend the final stage.

I will wait for your feedback πŸ‘

• margretdzn

I don't see where the Microsoft store states versions, nor can I delete cache in the game on my laptop where I play,

I did just beat the level though, by getting down to last shooting biubble and using my third hat to get rid of remaining bubbles!!! I played next level and all was well. I don't know what went wrong, just a fluke!

• johamilton
    johamilton Posts: 23,779 Bubble Witch Moderator

@margretdzn, that is great news. So glad you can now move on! We all get those flukes sometimes. πŸ‘»

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?