🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

prize money

Options

I'm in chapter 108, and I have questions

is there any prize money for those who finish all chapters and levels?

Comments

• lilikoikisses
    lilikoikisses Posts: 1,046 Level 3
    edited December 2020
    Options

Hi @MohamedAhmed_84 and welcome to the Community! The game is on going, the King team adds levels, so it doesn’t really ‘end’.

You can enter contests here in the community to win gold bars! As someone who has purchased gold bars, I feel like it’s just as good as prize money.

I hope that helps!

• johamilton
    johamilton Posts: 24,249 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @MohamedAwad, no I am sorry but you do not win Gold at the end of each chapter. Also, don't forget your Piggy Bank. Once that is full there are 50 Gold Bars waiting for you at a very low cost.

Right now Bubble Witch Saga 3 is the game of the month. And there are some contests going that does offer a chance to win Gold Bars. Also thru out the community, there are events going on that offers gold bars. The community never stops the fun from happening.

I see you are new, so here is a warm Welcome to the King Community family. Also would like to give you a quick tour around your Community.

* Go to the Community Hub to join discussions, Players Corner, International area and more.  💐

* Next head over to All Games. Try them all!    🏅

* Lastly, Everything you need to know, A complete guide to help you move around with ease.  💮

Hope you have a Bubblicious  day! 👻

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?