🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Level 1000

Options
lilikoikisses
lilikoikisses Posts: 1,046 Level 3

Hi to all my Wonderful Witches and Star Cats!

I am just curious, why is there no level 1000 badge for Bubble Witch Saga 3? I passed that level recently and was kind of surprised that there was no Badge to celebrate the milestone!

I hope everyone is having a magical Holiday Season!

Comments

• johamilton
    johamilton Posts: 24,298 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

HI @lilikoikisses, no there is not a Level 1000 badge. I did not get one. Hope you also have a wonderful Holiday Season. 😀👻🌲

• lilikoikisses
    Options

@johamilton thank you! I was more wondering if there was a reason why it’s not a thing. I’m sure I’m not the first to ask, but I was thinking maybe there was an explanation?

Not a big deal, more just curiosity ☺️

Happy Holidays to you too!

• johamilton
    johamilton Posts: 24,298 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

@lilikoikisses, oh sorry. Understand now. That would be a good idea though. Maybe @PrettyBubbles could talk to someone higher above and see 😀

• lilikoikisses
    Options

@johamilton and @PrettyBubbles,

That would be awesome! The more fun badges the better!

I also wish we had a dedicated ‘ideas’ forum for the BWS3 community! I know we have ‘ideas for stardust’, but I feel like players have fun ideas for the Star Cats/Stella’s house/new boosters etc... especially while it’s game of the month and there are more people are playing 😊

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,536 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @lilikoikisses The level 1000 badge was missed but maybe I can get one produced and add it in one of my contests as the holidays are upon us it may not be possible until the new year

As for the ideas section I I havnt opened a dedicated discussion area as there has been discussion other than the stardust suggestions tried out and there has been lack of interest

We give them a try and if they were popular I would then have a one for all area announced

I can open one today or tomorrow and see how it goes if it attracts enough people I can then get it announced so it stays in the green section and doesn't disappear down the discussions list

Let's give it a go and see what happens. As we always say no idea is a bad idea so thanks for the prompt 👍

• lilikoikisses
    Options

Thank you @PrettyBubbles!

I don’t want to make too much extra work for you, I know everyone is busy with Holidays! If the Ideas section doesn’t work for this community I completely understand.

I am very excited at the thought of the level 1000 badge though! What a sweet treat to get for Christmas!

What can I say... I love badges 🏵😍🏵

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?