🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Tricksies Party

Options
ToRtUrEr
ToRtUrEr Posts: 5 Level 2

Hi, I'm having a issue receiving my rewards from the last tricksies party. It ended like 2 weeks ago and every time I try to load the game to go in and receive the 3 chests my team won it just sits on the screen and doesn't load nothing. I've tried to message support like 5 times and all I get as a reply is this default email saying please type your message above this line and I've replied to that as well. Then i just get another email saying the same thing and nothing happens. Still I've gotten no fix and unable to claim my rewards. Please help i don't know what else to do.

Answers

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,507 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @ToRtUrEr Welcome sorry to hear that unfortunately the tricksies is a temperamental challenge. You can try checking in your app or Microsoft store for updates clearing your cash then log out and turn your device off and on if this doesn't work only a uninstall will correct this in time for your next challenge

If you have to preform an uninstall you will loose your boosters as they are saved to your device not the game

Make sure your game is saved as you will find you will drop levels but to correct this you just play one level then log out and restart your device

Let me know how you get on

Happy gaming and have a starlistic day 🙂

• ToRtUrEr
    ToRtUrEr Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Since that didn't work I have to lose the boosters I have to in uninstall the game to fix the problem that isn't my fault?

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,507 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @ToRtUrEr I am sorry to say but yes that is the next step. It is the only successful fix if as you say the first process has not worked

It Is rare this happens but unfortunately the tricksies challenge is temprementle but when it does that is the procedure we have to all follow 👍

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?