🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

I am unable to claim trickiest prize. I do update apps regularly. Please help. Thank you.

Options
Cheeky123
Cheeky123 Posts: 9 Level 2

Please let me know how I can claim Trixies prize. They are just jumping up and down. Thank you b

Answers

• johamilton
    johamilton Posts: 24,169 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @Cheeky123, there has been some problems with Tricksies and sorry to hear that you are having this problem. Unfortunately it is a temperamental challenge! They are working on it and hopefully will get things figured out soon. You can try checking in your app for updates. Clearing your cash then log out and turn your device off and then back on. If this doesn't work only a uninstall will correct this in time for your next challenge.

If you have to preform an uninstall you will loose your boosters as they are saved to your device not the game

Make sure your game is saved as you will find your levels will drop, but to correct this, all you have to do is to play one level then log out and restart your device.

Let us know if this works.

• Cheeky123
    Options

Hello

Thank you for your response. I have followed your directions and unfortunately it hasn’t worked. I only wanted to clear the Tricksie glitch to tidy up my game. I have been playing this game for nearly two years. I am a seasoned adventurer with 80 medals, 543000 or more fairy dust and on at least 3700 which I think is level 163. My name was Cheeky! Now it has all gone!

As you can imagine I am gutted to say the least. Please can you reinstate my game so that I can continue to play from where I was?

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you.

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,316 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @Cheeky123 have you dropped in your levels ?. Did you perform an uninstall ?

If your game was saved you only need to play 1 level then log out and turn your device off and on your levels will then be restored 👍

• Cheeky123
    Options

Hello

Thank you for your prompt response.

Yes, that’s what I did and it didn’t restore. Are you able to restore it?

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

@Cheeky123 If you have played 1 level then logged out and restarted your device and your levels are not back that tells me you have been playing without your game being saved as other wise your levels would of restored

The first thing you need to do is save your game as you will come across issues that can not be rectified without your game saved to our server

Please send me you're ID and I will see what I can do

Are you playing BW2 or BW3 and on what device and platform do you play 👍

• Cheeky123
    Options

Hello

I saved at level 163 (or there abouts) just before I tried to rectify it. As soon as I saved it it went back to level one.

By ID do you mean the name I was playing under? If so it was Cheeky! I’m playing BWS 3 on an iPad through the app

Thank you and I hope that helps

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

Hi @Cheeky123 Now that sound less sense as if you're game was saved then by playing a level then logging out and turning your device off and on does restore your levels 🤔

• Cheeky123
    Options

Hello

Yes I agree it doesn’t make sense as that is what I did. Is there any chance you can restore it?

Thank you for all your help.

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

@Cheeky123 if you select profile from the menu then tap the king icon at the top this will reveal your ID if you send it me I will see what I can do 👍⭐

• Cheeky123
    Options

Hello

I must be doing something wrong.

In my profile it just has my email address and user name of Cheeky123. I can't find anything that says ID.

Does this make sense?

Thank you again for your help.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?