🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Are others still having the “No Internet Connection” issue?

2»

Answers

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Answer ✓

Hi @Bookster, thanks for letting us know about this!

We know the studio is aware of this issue and they are currently investigating this along with Facebook but looks like this will take some time.

Reinstalling the game app is what our Player Support Team is suggesting and yes, you most likely lose the boosters that you currently have.

I'm afraid we can only replace boosters that got purchased and not the free ones and if this is the case, you can contact Player Support here: https://soporto.king.com/support 

If you do try reinstalling the game app, let us know how it goes so we can report back to the studio and also help others 😉

We're genuinely sorry for the trouble caused 😕

• Bookster
    Bookster Posts: 358 Level 3
    edited January 2021

Thanks @QueenB for your reply. I uninstalled and reinstalled BubbleWitch3 and it is once again connected to my King account. I kept my progress and gold bars but indeed lost all my boosters 😭

Gone, all gone 😭

@QueenB I forgot to ask: How do I prevent this from happening again? I read someone’s answer which said that if you change your King games password without logging out first then your game will be corrupted and you will have to do the uninstall/reinstall. But how do you change your password if you’re not logged into the game?

• Woody
    Woody Posts: 128 Level 3
    edited January 2021

Hi

Just installed the latest update. Internet connection is back. 😀

Note you need to log in to get your progress back.

• Jo1988
    Jo1988 Posts: 3 Newbie

Hi everybody,

it's seems I have the same issue as @Woody and @Bookster although I only play through my laptop.

I have been out of the game for 4 days now, due to "no connection" issue. Is there any chance that works on this problem will be resolved soon @PrettyBubbles? I would rather not loos the boosters as all of them that I got are free as the prizes from the game.

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,273 Bubble Witch Moderator

Hi @Woody Thanks for your feedback it really helps 👍

@Jo1988 Welcome it seems from what woody has said that updates are starting to come through maybe you would like to wait a couple of more days to see if you receive an update if not I am afraid that only an uninstall will help you as was the case for bookster👍🙂

• Bookster

Hi @PrettyBubbles 🙂 Is there anything I can do to prevent this from happening again? I heard it might have happened because I changed my password in one of the games. If I want to change my password in the future how do I do that without corrupting all my King games?

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,273 Bubble Witch Moderator

Hi @Bookster The problem is if you play using different platforms such as king Facebook or windows 10 for different games if you change your password in one area it automatically logs you out in all areas as your previous password is no longer valid. I myself have never preformed this action and not had this query from anyone.

I will have to call our magical @QueenB back to rejoin us as she will be able to help you further and also it will help me if I come across this problem again

You may find someone who has gone through this will join and share there experience and resolution with you otherwise queenb will solve it for you.

Sorry I couldn't resolve this for you but I don't want to reccomend anything to you that could be incorrect 👍🙂

• Bookster

Thanks @PrettyBubbles . While I do sometimes visit this community using my laptop computer (Windows 10) I only play my King games using my iPhone. I never play the games on my laptop or any other device, and I never use Facebook to play the games. So yes please, if @QueenB could let me know here how I can avoid this happening again, and how I can change my password in the future without corrupting my games that would be great, thanks! 🙂

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?