🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

What do I do to claim Tricksies Party Rewards? When I hit claim, it will not reward

Options
QuiltingBee
QuiltingBee Posts: 1 Newbie

Several days ago I completed Tricksies Party, but still have been unable to claim rewards. I try each day and get the same results. Goes to Tricksies Party screen, all characters do is jump up and down. There is no way to claim thaI see. Please help.

Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@QuiltingBee Hi and welcome, Try checking your device and game are up to date adn log out and restart your device , then log back in and see if this resolves your issue . Could you possibly show us a screenshot of the issue you are getting

Thank you

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,330 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @QuiltingBee Welcome sorry to hear that.

With tricksies it is unfortunately one of our most temprementel events although very rewarding.

If it doesn't clear when you log out and turn your device off and on this means the bug is permanent and that the only way to correct this for future events is to uninstall there are no other fixes for this challenge.

Please try my first advice then come back to me before you do any other process so I can talk you through it.

Type @ then my name when you see it in the drop down that appears select it and it should appear in bold that way I will be notified 👍🙂

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?