🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

BW3 will not load

Rocko_1
Rocko_1 Posts: 21 Level 2

Am playing on iPhone- when I open a level ( say 234) the game kicks me out. This occurs also if I try to open any other screen (tree; chapters etc)

Best Answer

• johamilton
    johamilton Posts: 24,159 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Answer ✓

HI @Rocko_1, I do not think it is the game itself that is having a problem. I do think it is the phone. I also have an Iphone and last week I was having problems. I thought it was the bad weather we were having but, then saw that there was an update that needed to be done. Mine usually updates by itself, but for some reason it did not this time. If you will, please check that out. Also as @Freddy_Falkner suggested clean the cache! Hope this gets you back into the game! 👻

Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend

@Rocko_1 Hi and welcome, Please try checking your device and game are up to date. Clear the cache from safari (important even thought app) log out and restart your device and then log back in and see if this resolves your issue

Thank you

• johamilton
    johamilton Posts: 24,159 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Answer ✓

HI @Rocko_1, I do not think it is the game itself that is having a problem. I do think it is the phone. I also have an Iphone and last week I was having problems. I thought it was the bad weather we were having but, then saw that there was an update that needed to be done. Mine usually updates by itself, but for some reason it did not this time. If you will, please check that out. Also as @Freddy_Falkner suggested clean the cache! Hope this gets you back into the game! 👻

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?