🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Map not displaying properly

Options
Woody
Woody Posts: 130 Level 3
edited March 2021 in Support

This refers to BW2. The map isn't showing the type of levels on the map e.g. animals,clear the top etc. Also I have a challenge of collecting star bubbles these levels should be glowing but they aren't.

Screenshot attached

Best Answer

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,573 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @Woody Its difficult as to just how much help and knowledge we can offer BW2 players but will always try our best.

As there is no dedicated forum for BW2 sometimes we may have to refer you to the contact us tab at the bottom of the page.

Be rest assured as you know I have worked with you many times that whatever we can do to help we will. With Map issues that is one of those things you would need to contact support directly about 👍🌟

Answers

• johamilton
    johamilton Posts: 24,326 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @Woody , it does look rather bury. Lets just try to see if it clears up with you turning off your phone and brining it back up. Yes it does sound rather simple, it is just a simple reset. 👻

• Woody
    Woody Posts: 130 Level 3
    Options

This problem has b3n happening for at least a week. Just decided to ask about it.

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,573 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @Woody Its difficult as to just how much help and knowledge we can offer BW2 players but will always try our best.

As there is no dedicated forum for BW2 sometimes we may have to refer you to the contact us tab at the bottom of the page.

Be rest assured as you know I have worked with you many times that whatever we can do to help we will. With Map issues that is one of those things you would need to contact support directly about 👍🌟

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?