🥳 Celebrate Level 3000 and get an Exclusive badge! HERE
💪 Play levels designed by Community members! Check it out 👉 HERE
It’s the Women’s Month 💪💃 Grab your badge & celebrate! HERE

What happened to the ads?

TotoAmlTotoAml Posts: 6 Level 2

I used to see ads that could get me extra bubbles, free booster to start the game, or a free game when I ran out of games. Have not seen an ad in over 2 weeks.

Answers

• PrettyBubblesPrettyBubbles Posts: 4,821 Bubble Witch Moderator

Hi @TotoAml These are all tests and can come and go at anytime. Sometimes you will you see them again at a later date but its not guaranteed. The studio shuffle these things around to share the experience with others. This is with any in game extras.👍🌟

🔮Win Boosters here in our new contests WHERE ARE YOU Then head over here to win gold in Beat my score🔮

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• TotoAmlTotoAml Posts: 6 Level 2

So something that we have had for an extended period of time just disappeared and we are left hanging! To put it bluntly ‘That just stinks’. Makes me look to other games to play where I can rely on things staying around!!!

• PrettyBubblesPrettyBubbles Posts: 4,821 Bubble Witch Moderator

Hi @TotoAml Unfortunately no challenge or event is permanent we can be lucky and have them for a very long time which it makes it a shock and dissapointing if they get shuffled. But other events you may not have seen could be added at anytime 👍🌟

🔮Win Boosters here in our new contests WHERE ARE YOU Then head over here to win gold in Beat my score🔮