🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Follow the ghost

Options
hazyeyes74
hazyeyes74 Posts: 4 Newbie

I'm on level 2041.. I lost the ghost with the treasure chest a long time ago. It hasn't been on my game since idk when. Maybe beginning 1,000s.. Do u lose the ghost for good along the way??

Comments

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,479 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @hazyeyes74 A very warm welcome to our friendly community

The treasure chest as with all features can come and go at anytime as the studio will do a shuffle so as others players can enjoy them too.

It doesn't matter what level you are on as the shuffle is random.

Fingers crossed that you will get it back 🤞🌞

• hazyeyes74
    hazyeyes74 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

I understand that. But he would come and go like all the other special features.. but he hasn't come back in months.. like over 1,,000 levels. That doesn't seem right.

Thank u for getting back to me..

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,479 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @hazyeyes74 I lost that event over 1yr ago and unfortunately it has never returned.

They are all test features and not rolled out as permanent this is why they disappear and we never know if they will return 👍🌞

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?