🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Help please !!

Options
LINDARAZOR1
LINDARAZOR1 Posts: 155 Pro Player 👑
edited May 2021 in Support

I have collected points that look like bars  ex: in other king games, if have enough "points" can use for other in gdme purchases....when I open treasure chest, sometimes itsva booster sometimes its points...what can I use them for ? Where can i find them and how fo I use them?

Thanking you in advance 🤗.

Comments

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,317 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @LINDARAZOR1 I am sorry but I dont understand are you playing BW2 or BW3 and where is this chest in your game.

If you could explain in more detail and add screen shots I can help you further 👍🌞

• LINDARAZOR1
    Options

Bubble witch 3. Sometimes whrn open chest I get a booster, and sometimes a lsmp like thing with point numbers , like 50, or 100, etc.....what csn they be used for and would you happy to know where i can see how muck i have ? I know on some gsmes, like pet saga, if collect enough points, can use to grt booster packages, I was wondering if want the same for this game ? Thank you🤗.

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

@LINDARAZOR1 Thanks for coming back to me.

I dont recognise what chest you are asking about 🤔

Normally if you open a chest thats part of your game you either receive free playing time, boosters or stardust. I do not know of one that offers points 🤔🌞

• LINDARAZOR1
    Options

I was referring to stardust....finally got the name of thing ! What can I get with stardust?? Can you get booster?

I also still have problems with the contests....each time I log in and days " click here " I do, bit get a bigger version of just picture of contest....i really want to participate.....I am back on hospital this week.....o am trying each dsy formally Kong games to win and use boosters despite no money and sick but I'm too scared ill be thrown away from teams......I'm rejected because I'm sick and hsve barely enough energy to prep food......then get hurt by person who helped get cards to get booster to not loose my teams....I'm.so stressed and scared....

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

Hi @LINDARAZOR1 Unfortunately you cannot get boosters with your stardust you can use it to build Stella's house then the starcats tree.

You can also use it to wake the cats to offer you help in your game

I am sorry to hear you are sick we will not reject you because of this.

I hope you feel better soon as 👍🌞

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?